Since 1974, American citizens have been protected from dangerous items in their homes by federal law. Congress prescribed a system whereby
if a manufacturer designed a dangerous product, they MUST recall all those items and FIX THEM FOR FREE!
The problem in the law is that most often it's up to the consumer, to find out whether appliances are potential fire or safety hazards!
There is a database designed and managed by the government, but you would have to wade through 205 MILLION recalled items to find out if a dishwasher or air conditioner is a hazard to your client's family.
The RecallChek Process
Making America's Homes Safer
One appliance at a time . .
How it works:
* Become a RecallChek Authorized Dealer by registering online or by calling 800-544-8156.
* A representative will be in contact to arrange billing and give you your password to RecallChek.com.
* Decide how you want to sell your product. Home shows, property management companies, local advertising(radio, television, etc), local businesses.
* You will submit your appliance data online at RecallChek.com, or through our API which can be integrated with any computer system.
* At RecallChek Headquarters, your manufacturers and model numbers are computer matched against MILLIONS of recalls using our Model Number Algorithm (MNA).
* RecallChek will then hand-check the report, to eliminate wrong numbers from worn plates and ID cards, and other problems.
* In the event of a potential recall, RecallChek issues a report including
1) the nature of the recall,
2) where the product was sold,
3) how to remedy the defect, and
4) how to get the item repaired / replaced in most cases - absolutely FREE
Our team is here to help you do it. We will make it as effortless as possible.